[*] Hard IP Outgoing Calls (Polycom 300)

Brent Hawryluk bhawryluk at pbl.ca
Thu Dec 15 14:27:08 CST 2005

Using the splendid Asterisk at Home product (dripping with sarcasm - I'm liking the general Asterisk
product better thus far aside from a few nice extra bells and whistles), I appear to have the Digital
Receptionist all configured properly (which included determining I had to delete a WAV everytime
you want to re-record or else having the old one stick around instead) and configuring the
Polycom 300 IP phone to receive calls, I can't get it to call out.

Any help as to where to look etc, as always, is appreciated.