[*] Polycom SoundPoint IP300SIP

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Dec 6 11:57:43 CST 2005

It is not related to your directory being asterisk-1.2.0, rather its
complaining that it can't find the destination directory.

That would depend on which linux distribution you are installing on.

You need to figure out where the DocumentRoot is for the apache web
server. Typically you would find the apache config file in /etc/httpd
(look for httpd.conf). Then find the line "DocumentRoot". You would then
have to edit the Makefile for that value.

You can probably just copy the required files into place manually as
well. Might be easier. Check for web-voicemail installation instructions
with the files or on voip-wiki.org.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872