[*] Polycom SoundPoint IP300SIP

Brent Hawryluk bhawryluk at pbl.ca
Tue Dec 6 11:37:13 CST 2005

Managed to get it working, we're using DHCP.  Currently have an analog, SIP (X-Lite) and IP phone all calling each other sort of thing.  Got basic voicemail boxes set up too and was playing around with sending and receiving messages.  Fun (yet challenging) stuff.

In playing with Voicemail, I am having trouble with the WebVMail aspect.  When entering "make webvmail", says my "http docs directory is not found", "Update assignment of variable HTTP_DOCSDIR in Makefile!" etc.  Not much on the Net on this, except for some guy tweaking his Makefile (a file that's a real beast), I'm wondering if this has to do with the fact my Asterisk SRC directory was named Asterisk-1.2.0.  Just trying to determine what to modify to get WebVMail to work, sounds kind of cool.  Anyone with any pointers, always appreciated.

Thanks very much for your feedback John.

Brent

Brent Hawryluk - B.A., C.A./P.
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Pollard Banknote Limited Partnership