[*] Polycom SoundPoint IP300SIP

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Dec 5 19:40:51 CST 2005

The web interface is terrible but otherwise it has the same types of
settings as any SIP phone. Most people recommend using the tftp config
option but for a single phone you should be able to struggle through
with the web interface.

You shouldn't have any problem getting it working with Asterisk.

John