[*] Getting past Demo-Congrats - Help Appreciated

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Thu Dec 1 11:43:14 CST 2005

My guess would be that you'd want to rip out the demo stuff and start
building a dialplan.  Before you start though, you might want to define
success first.  Do you want Voice Mail?  Conferencing?  IVR?  What purpose
will this system serve after it's configured?

Sean

--
Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                    http://ertw.com