[*] MTS Land Line + FXO + Asterisk

Jeff Green jmgreen7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 22:44:01 CDT 2005

I have everything required (Asterisk box, Wildcard X100P clone and MTS) but
I can't leave it connected all the time because I don't have an ATA or VOIP
phone for the Asterisk box to ring (unless there is a way to make the X100P
not answer if I have picked up the phone first). I may be away this weekend,
so it may be possible to leave it hooked up then. Could you provide any more
details on the test calls?

Jeff