[*] MTS Land Line + FXO + Asterisk

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Wed Aug 31 09:52:02 CDT 2005

Well, I'm not sure.  I was expecting to begin testing last week.  Not it
is Wednesday of this week.  Maybe for the weekend?

Is it something you could leave connected for a few days?

What I was thinking, is finding a setup thats always connected, and just
setup a private sip entry for me, so I can dial on demand.

Les

> LES.NET (1996) INC. wrote:
>> Hello All.
>>
>> I need to find someone who has an mts land line (residential is fine),
>> an
>> asterisk box, and the land line hooked to an fxo card.
>>
>> I have to make some test calls using an MTS line, and well, I don't have
>> any MTS services.
>>
>> Any takers?
>>

> I do not have it connected but could probably set it up pretty quick. When
> do
> you want to test?

Leslie Bester
LES.NET (1996) INC.