[*] Get together this Wed night

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Aug 15 09:47:53 CDT 2005

I can't make it Wednesday as OpenCity is holding a public town hall and
presentation on Fair Copyright that evening.

Just so everyone on the list is aware, the speaker is Russell McOrmond,
a fair copyright advocate from Ottawa.

If you are interested in issues such as how copyright, digital rights
management, and patents affect Open Source this might be of interest to
you.

Wednesday August 17, 8pm
West End Cultural Centre.
Tickets $5. Cash Bar.