[RndTbl] Bridging the "Giga" Bell Modem for Fibre

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Feb 14 21:32:41 CST 2024

On 2024-02-07 Alberto Abrao wrote:
> Hello everyome,
>
> following up on our last meeting's conversation about the Bell "Giga
> Hub" modem, I would like to ask if someone knows a way to properly
> set it to "bridge mode".

I think you may be the first one of us to a) have MTS fiber, or b) want
to do something "weird" (not weird for us, weird by MTS' expectations).

Once you figure it out, either way, make sure you report back to the
club so we know whether or not fiber is a viable option for people
wanting to do "weird".