[RndTbl] small laptop for linux

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Wed Dec 20 22:52:51 CST 2023

Overall, the (former) netbooks would be your thing.  However, I don't think the netbooks existed near enough to the present to still be useful (if a used one were available).

But, a person I know in the large apartment building I live in, has asked me in the last 2 weeks whether I'd be interested in her mint-looking "sort of netbook".  I declined it because it is not upgradeable beyond its Windows 8 (8.0 or 8.1, possibly Win-S).  It is:

Asus model # T200TA-B1-BL

I think the screen can be detached and become a tablet of its own.

Hartmut