[RndTbl] IBM "clicky" keyboards

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Sat Sep 28 16:56:53 CDT 2013

I honestly don't know what you old fogies are going on about... Those old
keyboards are stiff and hard to type on. I can type about 30% faster on a
laptop keyboard that has minimal key travel than I can on a typical modern
keyboard and the "clicky" ones are are even worse. Technology marches on
and that includes keyboards.... </troll> ;)

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Adam Thompson <athompso at athompso.net>wrote:

> On 2013-09-28 06:25, Trevor Cordes wrote:
>> Question, which one do you need to buy to get the Windows key (should I
>> ever desire that abomination)? 101? 104? more?
> Generally speaking, the standard PC-101/102 with two Windows Keys and the
> extra whatchamacallit key is called a PC-104/105 keyboard.
> However, if you're buying from Unicomp, I suggest using their Custom
> Keyboard Configurator, and talking to them to figure out precisely what
> features you want.
> --
> -Adam Thompson
>  athompso at athompso.net
> ______________________________**_________________
> Roundtable mailing list
> Roundtable at muug.mb.ca
> http://www.muug.mb.ca/mailman/**listinfo/roundtable<http://www.muug.mb.ca/mailman/listinfo/roundtable>

John Lange
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.muug.mb.ca/pipermail/roundtable/attachments/20130928/e5c5ed90/attachment.html>

More information about the Roundtable mailing list