[RndTbl] Emails blocked by government

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Fri Jul 20 15:09:46 CDT 2012

Yikes.  That doesn't sound like a good time.

I would heavily suggest building a replacement SMTP server and migrating good users over instead of weeding out the bad ones.  If it is that bad you have to assume the machine is compromised and maybe an IP change/swap is in order.  Most RBL's block my IP and/or net block so a quick fix out of a black hole could be there.

--
Sean (mobile)