[*] Transfers and Call Waiting

Justin Davidow justin at xens.net
Thu Dec 5 17:24:12 CST 2013

Hi Folks!

Just a quick question for the Asterisk folks of the peg:

I've got a AsteriskNOW w/FreePBX system with Cisco SPA504G's connected.  If
a user is on the phone and another user transfers a call to them, it
apprears that the transfer ignores the call-waiting,  and sends the call
straight to voicemail.    I'd like tranfers to ring the extension before
going to voicemail (giving the call a chance of getting to a live person)

I'm going to start digging through the transfer function to determine if I
can change this logic,  I don't forsee this being a huge issue,  just
wanted to check if anyone had any useful input on getting this going
quickly!

Thanks!  Happy Holidays to those that get them!

--
 - Justin Davidow